Triplane: Furball (Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows
"Furball - A confused aerial engagement with many combatants.
Several aircraft in tight air combat manoeuvring."
Wrest control of the skies with your trustworthy triplane! Battle against AI or your "friends"(soon to be enemies) in this re-imagining of a classic Finnish dogfighting game.
What this demo version features:
- 1-4 player local-multiplayer skirmish gamemode
- 1 playable map
- AI bots
- Controller support with customizable controls
- Four distinctly different planes to wage war with
- Fast and fun gameplay with high skill ceiling
- "It's like darksouls of triplane games"
What to expect of the full version:
- Atleast 6 multiplayer maps
- Skynet like AI
- Multiplayer modifiers and options
- Full singleplayer campaign totaling 20+ missions
|Published||Dec 16, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Cult Classic, deathmatch, Flight, gamepad, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, World War I|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Twitter, Homepage, Blog|
Click download now to get access to the following files: